Shared Action HD has put together a collection of our educational written-materials that are the result from joining forces with Subject Matter Experts to present pragmatic information on high- risk populations’ context, intervention strategies, organizational infrastructure and program sustainability, and pre-requisite core competencies used to implement and evaluate the implementation of Effective Behavioral Interventions. Below are few broadsheets that Shared Action HD has developed. If you are interested in a specific topic you do not see below, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'd be happy to provide additional resources.
- Enhancing HIV Prevention: Making behavioral interventions more relevant, effective, and sustainable
- Health and Gender Disparities Related to HIV
- Building Mental Health and Substance Use Response Capacity within HIV-Related Health Department Programs
- Mental Health Stigma & HIV
- Stigma, Mental Health, and HIV
- Adressing Mental Health Issues to Improve HIV Prevention Intervention Outcomes